Suikoden Underground Discussion Group

Suikoden Underground fans unite and talk about Suikoden Underground, along with Suikoden. This forum is for you all to tell us what you think.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So let me give you my experience:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryash
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: So let me give you my experience:   19/5/2008, 3:23 am

Bachelors in Comp. Science but am going for Masters.

Can work with the following operating Systems:
Windows XP
Windows 2003
Windows Vista
Windows 98
Windows ME
Windows Server 2003
Fedora 7
Fedora 6
Ubuntu 7
Amiga 3
Leopard

Can fix almost any PC

Have installed the following multiple times:
Video Cards
RAM (Memory)
Motherboards
Sound Cards Any type of PCI Card
All sorts of other Hardware

Cool PC stuff
I have my PC hooked up to the heat in my apartment so I can run the heat and AC from my PC

My PC is hooked up to my television surround system so I control that from my PC

Many other cool stuff. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suikodenundrground.forum-motion.com
deathsyrum

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: dr.watson   13/2/2009, 9:19 am

i have problem with my pc right now, i dont know if this is cause by some virus or something.. dr.watson keep on running in my system and it causes my pc to crash.. i tried to format my pc but still the same problem keep on crashing my pc.. can you help me with this? thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So let me give you my experience:   16/2/2009, 1:55 am

deathsyrum wrote:
i have problem with my pc right now, i dont know if this is cause by some virus or something.. dr.watson keep on running in my system and it causes my pc to crash.. i tried to format my pc but still the same problem keep on crashing my pc.. can you help me with this? thnx

Sounds like you are having errors in some of your programs. Are you running the newer version Drwtsn32.exe? The older version may not be fixing the problem. study

Also try out malwarebytes. You can download it for free and scan your system.

Even advanced system care (Also Free) has a bunch of tools that you can use to see if there is anything infecting your system. bounce

I would also try reinstalling the program that is giving you all these errors. santa
Back to top Go down
EternalLight

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So let me give you my experience:   18/2/2009, 5:01 am

i also have a fairly serious problem with my PC. it keeps on having errors when i am on a webpage sometimes, it will say the page isnt being responsive (as far as i can tell its completely random) and i have to go to where it says "end now" and close it. i noticed on some sites it happens more than others and sometimes it goes slow. i defragment and clean out all my temporary files and cookies as well as virus scan and it doesnt seem to stop with the problem...any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So let me give you my experience:   19/2/2009, 5:13 am

EternalLight wrote:
i also have a fairly serious problem with my PC. it keeps on having errors when i am on a webpage sometimes, it will say the page isnt being responsive (as far as i can tell its completely random) and i have to go to where it says "end now" and close it. i noticed on some sites it happens more than others and sometimes it goes slow. i defragment and clean out all my temporary files and cookies as well as virus scan and it doesn't seem to stop with the problem...any help would be appreciated.

It seems your webpage is not responding. I would suggest that once your PC starts acting very slow hit Ctrl+alt+del and select task manager. Then select processes tab. You will notice a cpu % column, select that and see what is taking up the most cpu. If there is a 99 on system idle mode DON'T END IT. IT IS VERY NORMAL.

If it is something else then take the process name and look it up on gogle and end it. Unless it is something like SVChost or Explorer then don't end it.
If you end it and your computer is acting odd then just hold in the power button for 5 seconds until it shuts down and then restart it.

If something like firefox.exe is taking up 99 cpu then you may want to reinstall it.

I hope this helps study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So let me give you my experience:   

Back to top Go down

So let me give you my experience:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1