Suikoden Underground Discussion Group

Suikoden Underground fans unite and talk about Suikoden Underground, along with Suikoden. This forum is for you all to tell us what you think.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heya all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tikky

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Heya all   16/7/2008, 11:37 am

Might as well introduce myself while I'm here =).

A bit of myself. I'm 20 year old guy Tikky from Finland and currently studying for bachelor's degree of business administration of ICT (or however that is spelled/said in english). So briefly speaking, I'm studying to become a nerd that with the help of my knowledge on many fields of IT (networking, programming, database managing, anything involving technology and computers) can tap IT as a great source of income =P.

I'm your average student who loves gaming, animes and mangas, but spends most of the time making a living (real life is so harsh). If I could have my way, I'd rather be enjoying my life than listening to other people's constant bickering (wohoo for telemarketing).

I can't really say I'm a fan of Suikoden. The only serie I've ever played was Suikoden 2, which I just bought when it was sold in a flea market. I became very suprised how good the game really was even though there was zero marketing on such game in addition it being from a well known game company (around year 2000 I was very active on following gaming industry). One could lead to believe that it was fate for me and Suikoden 2 to be together. Three other Suikoden (4, 5 and Tactics) has appeared in my country, but they were one of the most overpriced games (60euros each) so being a poor student that I were and still am I never managed to buy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vanllem

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Heya all   25/7/2008, 6:44 am

hey welcome ^^

Quote :
Three other Suikoden (4, 5 and Tactics) has appeared in my country, but they were one of the most overpriced games (60euros each) so being a poor student that I were and still am I never managed to buy them.
The 5th is really worth it . I suggest you to try the 4 and rapsodia last since they are the less loved .
I began with 5 and I it lead me to play them all (still haven't finished 2)

anyway have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGBoyz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Heya all   6/8/2008, 8:55 am

Tikky wrote:

I can't really say I'm a fan of Suikoden. The only serie I've ever played was Suikoden 2, which I just bought when it was sold in a flea market. .

Same here ,i also started on Suikoden 2 too

anyway love to have you here and hope you hang around here for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya all   

Back to top Go down

Heya all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1