Suikoden Underground Discussion Group

Suikoden Underground fans unite and talk about Suikoden Underground, along with Suikoden. This forum is for you all to tell us what you think.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RogueKyne

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Greetings   28/7/2008, 1:22 am

Hello, peeps.

My name is Rogue. I recently joined a few days ago, but was too lazy to post anything until now. Well, here's a few things about myself"

I'm 18

I'm female

I live in PA

I'm studying to learn Japanese

I draw and write, although, am a big procrastinator

Mostly, I'm a lurker. But once in awhile, I do share my own two cents.

I found this site on youtube, and checked it out. I have it bookmarked, and I check it frequently for anything new. I really like the goodies here!

I've been an avid Suikoden fan for eleven years, starting with the very first game given to me by someone I considered an older brother figure. I've played all games that were released in America in order, while currently working on V. (I sure was lucky to have purchased a SuikoII copy when it was first released in stores, as I now see it as a priceless item. Heh, I knew there was a reason I always ignored FF games and KH games...) I'm also a supporter of the least liked Suikoden IV.

I'll admit, when I first played the game, I was on the "anti-Suikoden IV" bandwagon, and even though I had finally gotten a copy of Suikoden Tactics, it took me a year to play it because I had basically turned a blind's eye on Suikoden. However, after finally playing ST and loving it, I replayed SIV, and... well, I still think it's the weakest Suikoden, but I did start to appreciate it more thanks to ST for providing more development, and now I support it better, and see that it did have some good things, and a little development if you're up for doing the little side things. Sure, it could've used a lot more character development and depth, but one thing I've now learned while playing Suikoden is: What wasn't developed in the last game will most likely get it's story in a future installment.

Heh, sorry for my little mini-rant. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love Suikoden as a whole. ^_^

Well, anyway, I look forward to being here and reading the updates and new posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryash
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   29/7/2008, 12:33 am

Welcome to the forums,There are a lot of females on these forums. WHich is nice to get that female impression of Suikoden to keep us men in our place bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suikodenundrground.forum-motion.com
SGBoyz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   6/8/2008, 8:58 am

Ryash wrote:
Welcome to the forums,There are a lot of females on these forums. WHich is nice to get that female impression of Suikoden to keep us men in our place bounce

I, seriously don't know about that though (no insults intended)

Anyway hi and welcome to SU and hope you will hang around here for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suikoden Underground Discussion Group :: Introduce Yourself (A small introduction Section)-
Jump to: