Suikoden Underground Discussion Group

Suikoden Underground fans unite and talk about Suikoden Underground, along with Suikoden. This forum is for you all to tell us what you think.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

pls help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellraiser526

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: pls help me   5/3/2009, 2:00 am

thanks by the way Ryash for sharing your suikoden game... anyways i downloaded your suikoden 2 the other day and is there some way i can load my suikoden I to suikoden II???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryash
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: pls help me   6/3/2009, 3:53 am

hellraiser526 wrote:
thanks by the way Ryash for sharing your suikoden game... anyways i downloaded your suikoden 2 the other day and is there some way i can load my suikoden I to suikoden II???

If I am not mistaken the slot folder should have memory card information on it from the first Suikoden game. If that doesn't work I will look around and try to get you an answer. Unfortunately that is all I have for the moment. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suikodenundrground.forum-motion.com
Clive

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: pls help me   1/1/2010, 6:32 am

If u want a save from the last save point in suikoden 1 u should go to suikosource.com and there are gamesaves there and just download it and place it in any slot of the memory card and thats it. I hope that ull get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls help me   

Back to top Go down

pls help me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suikoden Underground Discussion Group :: Suikoden Help-
Jump to: